Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10: With the latest version of Windows 11, many users are facing issues with its bugs or updates.
If you are one of those who faced issues on windows 11 then, don’t worry. We have mentioned effective ways to fix them on our blog.
Windows 11 is the latest version by Microsoft. Many users upgraded windows 10 to 11 as updates. But, sometimes it creates issues which overall effects our work.
So, you thaughts, downgrade windows 11 to windows 10 due to its bugs and fewer features.
Don’t worry below; we have clearly mentioned the ways to Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10.
Methods To Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 Easily
Anyhow, if you upgraded windows 10 to windows 11 and facing any issue with windows 11.
Now, you wish to downgrade so, to Downgrade windows 11 to windows 10, you need to continue reading below important steps.
Before you Downgrade Windows 11 To Windows 10, you must clearly read the Below things to remember While downgrading windows 11 to windows 10.
There are many processes and ways by which you can Downgrade Windows 11 To Windows 10, but before you proceed, you must ensure that you had backup windows 11 Pc.
You should take a backup of your system. Otherwise, your data, such as important files, folders, programs, may lose. So, to prevent it from losing data, you need to back it up first.
And Second, before you proceed in this process, you must ensure that your system has Bootable USB Media for windows 10. Anyhow, if the process stops then, Bootable USB Media will help you to install windows 10.
Try To Downgrade Windows 11 To Windows 10 By Bootable USB Media
To downgrade windows 11 to windows 10 by using Bootable USB Media, you must follow the below-mentioned details:
To start downloading Windows 11 To Windows 10 using Bootable USB Media, you need to create it for windows 10.
In this process, you are needed to download windows 10 ISO.
After creating bootable USB Media, start following the below information to downgrade Windows 11 To Windows 10.
1) Access the boot menu by Plugin the USB bootable drive into your Windows PC.
2) Choose a USB drive in the boot menu.
3) Now, what will move you to windows 10 setup.
4) Now, you need to continue with the setup. Next, enter your desired language and region. Then press to Next.
Now options will be shown to you, such as Custom and install. In Custom: install Windows Only. It will help users to install the fresh version of windows.
And in Upgrade: Install Windows & keep files, applications,s, and settings. It helped many users to downgrade windows 11 to windows 10.
5) To Protect your valuable data or information, you should go with the upgrade option, or else, you can also go with the custom option.
6) Choose the drive in which you wish to install windows.
7) Now, only you need to follow on-screen guidelines to downgrade windows 11 to windows 10.
8) Once done, It is done to need to check your changes.
9) Hurry!! You are done. You are successfully downgraded windows 11 to windows 10.
Try To Downgrade Windows 11 To Windows 10 by Recovery
Follow the steps below to Downgrade Windows 11 To Windows 10 by Recovery settings.
1) Launch settings into your Pc. From the start menu, you need to search it. Or Press the Windows+I key simultaneously.
2) Now, in setting the left sidebar, you need to move to the Windows Update sections.
3) Press to the advance then, on the recovery button in the windows update section.
4) You will see here many options for recovery such as the previous version of Windows, advanced startup, fix problems without resetting Your PC, and Reset this PC.
5) As we need to downgrade windows 11 to windows 10, simply press on the Go Back Button in the Previous Version Of Windows.
Note:- From the old Windows, i.e., windows 10, your Pc will save its system files in the case when you upgrade windows 11 to windows 10.
As, Windows. Old Folder, It will be available in Local Disk C. Don’t Try to delete this folder. And if, Anyhow, you deleted this folder, remember you won’t be able to download windows 11 to windows 10 successfully.
6) Now, you will have to choose the option as a reason to downgrade windows 11 to windows 10. You can also type the reason or choose from the checklist. Once all is done, press the next button.
7) continue with your process by confirming the required prompts. Now, the restoration process will start shortly.
8) While downgrading windows 11 to windows 10, your windows PC might be restarting many times during it. And it can take 30-40 minutes to complete.
9) Once all done, your Pc has successfully downloaded Windows 11 To Windows 10.
Must Check: How To Make Money From Twitch In 2021