To Protect PDF files in Google drive is not an easy task as Google drive didn’t provide users to Protect their files and folders with passwords in Google drive. But, don’t worry we had brought some of the best methods by which you can easily protect your files and folders with passwords in Google drive.
Our experts have created a PDF toolbox by which you can easily able to protect PDF files with passwords in Google drive in a simple and effective way.
PDF Toolbox is an add-on for Google Drive that grants customers the ability to add secret key confirmation to PDFs and Google documents. The application allows you more information to remove or delete the secret state via PDF using Google Drive.
As a result of the PDF toolbox, you will not have to record your already downloaded PC to encode or uncheck a recorded program to download it. You can simply shield your records from the interface of Google Drive. In addition to encryption, one can add constraints for printing and annotating to a PDF.
The main disadvantage is the need to convert PDF tool kits to local Google archives, for example, Google Docs, Sheets, and Google Slides for PDF before encryption. On the off chance that you are fundamentally managing the PDF, at that point you should not insist on losing the local record design.
Note: You can’t pick PDF records or Google reports more critical than 10 MB since Google Drive powers a 10 MB archive size limit.
By and by we ought to see how you protect your PDF files with password, Excel record, or Google Docs document in Google Drive using the PDF Toolbox but first let to know about how you can lock Google drive on iPhone or iPad.
How To Secure/Lock Google drive on iPhone – Protect PDF File
This is not possible to password protect PDF folders or files on the iPhone as it doesn’t allow. But in order to secure your Google drive, you must lock your Google drive with face lock, Password, and fingerprint lock so, that it can prevent your unauthorized access to your Google drive.
Just follow the below-mentioned details to secure your Google drive on your iPhone.
1) Just Update your Google drive apps.
2) Open the Google Drive app. In the top left, click on the given menu button (hamburger icon).
3) Tap On Settings > Privacy Screen.
4) Turn on the toggle button next to the ‘privacy screen’.
5) if you want to lock the drive immediately after switching to another app, the authentication option is required, and select ‘Instant’.
The Google Drive app will require Face ID or Touch ID authentication whenever you access it.
How To Make Password Protected Your PDF File with Password in Google drive
To Protect your Files and folders with the password in Google drive just follow the below-mentioned details :
1) Just Install the “PDF Toolbox” add by simply tapping on the install button.
2) Now, Choose your Google account and allow it’s accessed your files in order to make your file Password Protected.
3) After installation of “PDF Toolbox” you will be able to see this option on your drive sidebar. If you cannot see the sidebar, click the ‘Open Side Panel’ button on the bottom-right corner.
4) To encode, choose a PDF record or Google Report in Google Drive and snap the ‘PDF Toolbox’ symbol in the sidebar.
5) Snap ‘Approve’ to allow the selected record to be accepted. You need to encode or uncheck a record every time.
6) Currently expand the “Scramble PDF” section. Enter the yield record name information, a secret word, and choose if you need to allow printing and comments on the scrambled document.
7) Now, just click on the Encrypt button to protect PDF File with the Password in Google drive.
When the record is encoded, it will naturally be spared as a different document in your Google Drive index. Open the document and now a secret phrase will be needed to open it.
Meanwhile, you can download the secured document or email the record straightforwardly as a connection for the individual you need.
How To Remove Password From PDF File
To Password protect your PDF files in Google drive just follow the steps below Which We have mentioned.
1) First select the PDF file which is password protected now, just open the “PDF Toolbox” from the sidebar.
2) Just Give authority to “PDF Toolbox” to access the encrypted file.
3) Extend the “Unscramble PDF” area and enter the secret key you recently used to bolt the PDF record.
4) If the given password is correct, click the “Decrypt” button and all PDF restrictions will be removed.
5) The unlocked PDF file (without password-protection) will be uploaded automatically to your drive as a new file.